Monday, August 2, 2010

Casti Camp second session

Sorry I written this thing like a week late... Cuz squirrel, witch, and me started Casti Camp like last Monday. I got better classes (my opinion) than last time. My first period was Jungle Quest, together with Witch. We did a really fun quest through the jungle to find treasure. ooh la la... Then I had second period, which was Smoothie Shop. We made healthy smoothies that were very yummy too. After that, it was third period, which was flossy. We made all kinds of cool friendship bracelets. After third period, it was fourth period, which was Graphic Design, with squirrel. We designed and made all kinds of cool stuff, like locker signs and party invitations. Last but not least, fifth period was Hogwarts!!! We were sorted like Harry Potter and blah blah blah...................

No comments:

Post a Comment