Friday, August 6, 2010

Casti Camp: Parent D

Today was the last day of Casti Camp, Parent Day! First we went in the Chapel, the special place in Castilleja that we have meetings and do special stuff. So we went inside and looked at campers do plays, dance, and do many things in their different classes. Then we went to snack and I had caramel corn. We also got a lot of people to sign our camp shirts. After snack time, we went back to the Chapel and watched a video about camp. After that, we had a special time with our groups. Our counselor, Gabi gave us candy and a message. Then we went to lunch. I had spagetti. After lunch, we played games and we had to meet our parents at 1: 15 at the meeting circle. We sang songs and then we went to first period, but every class was only 15 minutes. At first period, Jungle Quest, we did the wizard's challenge, parents vs. campers. Campers won! Then I went to second. It was Smoothie Shop! I made a smoothie called Blackberry Bliss. It was pretty good. Then we went to third period, which was Flossy. I taught my mom how to make some bracelets, like Candy Stripe and Staircase. After that, we went to fourth, Graphic Design. I showed my mom what we have been working on so far. Finally, we went to fifth, Hogwarts. We did wizarding duels and our house, ravenclaw won the house cup! We got sillybands. Then we went home.
The End :)

No comments:

Post a Comment